There was a time, people who used to suffer from hair loss were of the view that there is no cure to this problem and were always ready to welcome baldness. But the introduction of surgical hair restoration proved this concept wrong quite remarkably and now most people believe that baldness has a reliable cure, in Hair Transplant Surgery. Due to the invasive nature of the procedure, people often avoid undergoing the conventional hair transplant methods. Nevertheless, the invention of automated FUE hair transplant, aka Stem Cell FUE has wiped off all such fears and concerns. After the arrival of Stem Cell FUE it may not be wrong to say that hair transplantation was never as safe and reliable as it is now.
When anything gets introduced in the market, may it be a tangible product or service; people do expect that it will be of appropriate value. Somehow, it does not get any meaningful attention from the public unless the invaluable benefits it features are revealed. For this reason, it is quite unlikely for people to opt for Stem Cell FUE in Dubai unless they have some inkling about the various benefits the surgery offers.
If you are also not sure if it is worth it to opt for direct automated FUE or not, given below are some its exclusive features that make it a stand out procedure:
- Stem Cell FUE is a minimally invasive procedure, which means there are no cuts or sutures made in the scalp. This is the major difference between the modern FUE technique and the traditional Strip Method Transplant.
- The hair removal from the donor area is carried out one by one using an automated punch tool having diameter of less than 0.1 mm. Automated tool makes graft harvesting fast and more precise
- The person undergoing Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is under local anesthesia, which means that there will be no feeling of pain while the graft extraction is done.
- The mechanized tool removes only a part of the root, leaving behind a significant part of the root, from which hair regrowth is possible. So, you should not worry about the pinhole scars even.
- One of the biggest advantages of this procedure is that it does not affect graft density in the donor area. Since hairs regrow from the remaining part of the root, hair density in the donor area remains unaffected.
- Due to the non-invasiveness of the procedure, most patients are able to recover quickly and resume the normal routine activities on the next day following the transplant.
- In case of limited donor hair supply, the procedure allows removal of hair from other parts of the body as well such as the chest, back and thighs
For more details about Stem Cell FUE in Dubai, book a FREE CONSULTATION with our experts.