Eyelashes play a key role in the beauty of eyes and overall appearance. That’s why millions of manufacturers are coming up with artificial lashes, eye lash curlers and mascaras. Eyelash extension has also been a relatively new trend in the beauty industry. But why waste money on these products every month when you can opt for a more permanent solution. Yes, I am talking about eyelash hair transplant in Saudi Arabia. Now you can achieve lashes that will enhance your looks and won’t need gazillion products on a consistent basis.
Why you lose eyelashes in the first place?
There are multiple reasons of having sparse to no lashes. Few of the reasons include:
- Hereditary– You might have naturally thin lashes. It’s just the way they have always been. People might have told you that you simply have to deal with them but now you can go for eyelash hair transplant in Saudi Arabia.
- Trichotillomania– It can happen due to a psychological disease which is a constant urge to pull out your hair.
- Chemotherapy– If you are undergoing chemotherapy, you might lose your eyelashes along with hair on your scalp and other parts of the body.
- Apart from these three reasons, alopecia, sensitivity to cosmetics such as mascara, eyeliner etc, ingrown eyelashes, trauma and parasite infestations are responsible for lost eyelashes.
Benefits of the procedure
Eyelashes are not merely there to enhance the beauty of your eyes. They are there to protect your eyes from dust particles and various fragments. Long, luscious eyelashes can definitely add to your beauty and confidence. Eyelash transplant can save up the daily hassle of putting mascaras, fake eyelashes and eyelash curler.
Eyebrow hair transplant
Eyebrows and eyelashes go hand in hand with each other. Eyebrows frame your face. A good set of eyebrows can work wonders for your facial symmetry. Eyebrow hair transplant in Saudi Arabia is a minimally invasive procedure to enhance the appearance of your brows permanently. It involves extracting hair from the donor area and implanting it to the brows in the specified angle and direction so the hair lays down flat. It will save you tons of money and time in the future. The procedure requires anywhere from 50 to 200 grafts for both brows.
Why you lose eyebrow hair in the first place?
Following are some reasons why you might need eyebrow hair transplant:
- Hereditary- If you have naturally thin and sparse brows since childhood, than your genes have definitely not worked in your favor when it comes to brows.
- Over plucking- The most common cause of sparse brows is over plucking of brows. Earlier, thin, sharp and angular brows were all the rage. Thanks to celebrities like Cara Delavigne, people are opting for fuller, more natural look.
- Alopecia- If you are suffering from alopecia, you might lose hair all over your body along with your scalp.
- Other reasons can include any medical conditions, hormonal imbalances, chemotherapy, allergies, reaction to brow tints and brow pomades etc.
Benefits of the procedure
Fuller brows will impart a youthful appearance. It will revive back your confidence. You can invest some money now and save up on products like brow gels, brow pomades, brow tints etc. You can choose a brow shape which goes in harmony with your facial features and impart symmetry to your face.