Just like men, women also lose hair due to various reasons, hormonal imbalance being at the top. Unlike men, women do not suffer from baldness; rather hair loss in women is characterized by significant hair thinning. There are numerous allopathic hair loss treatments available to control this condition in women, but people prefer homeopathic remedies because they don’t have any side effects.
Before discussing the homeopathic remedies for women hair loss let’s have a look at various causes of female pattern baldness as only knowing the cause of your hair loss can help you treat the condition in a better way.
While genetics play a key role in hair loss, there are several other factors as well that contribute in this condition. These include:
• Skin infection – Skin infection affecting the scalp is the most common of cause of hair loss in both men and women. These include dandruff, fungal infection and eczema of scalp.
• Hormonal changes – after genetics hormonal imbalance is the biggest culprit when it comes to hair fall. Women mostly lose hair due to hormonal changes that take place in their bodies after childbirth and during menopause.
• Nutritional deficiencies – another common cause shared by both men and women is the nutritional deficiency. You are particularly more prone to losing hair if your diet is deficient of iron. Insufficient protein intake also causes the person to shed hair
• Various ailments – certain diseases also cause the sufferer to lose hair, at the top of the list being hypothyroidism. Acute fevers like typhoid and erysipelas also cause the sufferer to shed a significant amount of hair.
• Medications and Treatments – some medicines and treatments also trigger hair loss in the person consuming the drugs or undergoing that treatment. Medications for high blood pressure, depression and arthritis often cause shock loss in the consumer. Chemotherapy is one known treatment that causes the cancer patients to lose hair from their entire body, including hair on scalp.
All of the above stated causes of women hair loss can be effectively treated with homeopathic medications.
There are various homeopathic medications that can help treat skin infections including dandruff, tinea capitis (fungal infection) and eczema for scalp. Eczematous hair loss can be stopped with a medicine Psorinum, where as Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum are highly effective in treating hair loss due to dandruff.
Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla Pratensis are two highly useful Homeopathic medicines for treating hair loss in women after giving birth to a child. The former is for those suffering from anemic hair loss after delivery while the latter is for hair fall in mothers due to hormonal changes. Another homeopathic medication that is effective in treating hair loss in women during and after menopause is Sepia Officinalis.
Iron deficiency is one of the most common causes of hair loss in women, especially new moms. Homeopathy offers numerous medications for anemic hair loss, including Borax, Calcarea Phosphorica and Cinchona officinalis. The former is given to women whose hair loss is purely due to iron deficiency, while the latter is for women who start shedding hair after excessive bleeding due to any accident or injury, excessive bleeding during menstruation, or unusual bleeding after delivery.
While all of the above mentioned homeopathic medications have shown tremendous results in women suffering from significant hair loss, it is highly recommended to use these medications only after consulting with a homeopathic doctor. Consuming these medications without doctor’s prescription can lead to some serious side effects.
If you are not a great fan of homeopathy, or after trying various homeopathic and Allopathic medications you believe that your hair loss is irreversible, you can always opt for Hair Transplant Surgery, a permanent and guaranteed solution for hair thinning and baldness.
The Hair Transplant Center offers surgical and non-surgical hair restoration treatments to its esteemed clients from the United Arab Emirates as well as from the neighboring Gulf states. If you are interested in getting a Hair Transplant in Saudi Arabia, or have any queries, fill our free online consultation form and get expert’s advice.